PERSONALITY: Refer to the collection of characteristics that makes an individual, which includes the way one THINK, FEEL, BEHAVE. DISORDER: For some reason part of the personality develops in the ways that makes it difficult for the.
DIFFICULTY FACED WITH THE PERSON KNOWN TO HAVE PERSONALITY DISORDER
- Making or keeping
- Get on with people at work
- Get on with friends and family
- Keep out of Trouble
- Control one's own feeling and behavior
MEDICATION: some class of drugs help control some of the symptoms of personality disorders.
- Generally the classes of drugs used are
- Anti Psychotics (Especially in Cluster A)
- Anti Depressants (Especially in Cluster B and C)
- Mood stabilizers ( To help impulsivity and aggression )